WS/FCS's Great Idea for Increasing Parent Involvement

When I came across this article in the Winston-Salem Journal, I had this "why didn't I think of this" moment.  During my years in this school system, I have worked with many families who wanted to be involved in their children's education but numerous obstacles stood in their way.  Thanks to an amazing idea from Javier Correa-Vega and Denise McCoy, those families will find it a little easier to support the educational needs of their children.  To find out more about this idea and how the school system hopes to implement it, visit http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/no-ride-no-problem-renovated-bus-brings-school-to-the/article_d31ed780-da0a-5375-b765-e5703a9130a9.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September is National Suicide Prevention Month

Random Acts of Kindness Week is February 11-17, 2024

Teen Week - Planning for Your Future