Keeping a Summer Routine

With school finally over, this last link is for everyone at home with kids this summer. I think kids do best when there is some predictability in their lives, even during the summer months. I know, I know, summer is supposed to be all about sleeping in, relaxing, and having fun. I agree, it is! However, a little routine will probably lead to less stress for everyone, parents and kids alike. The author of this blog has some great ideas for keeping your summer running smoothly and teaching kids how to get a few things done around the house. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer! See you in August!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September is National Suicide Prevention Month

Random Acts of Kindness Week is February 11-17, 2024

Teen Week - Planning for Your Future