How Do You Regulate Screen Time?

If your house is anything like mine, limiting screen time is a constant battle. My kids are pretty active so I don't worry too much, but chores and homework often take a backseat to that ever moving screen. With summer coming, I am looking for fresh ideas that will take the "battle" out of it. I encourage you to read this article from the author of narrowbackslacker.com.  Her strategy leaves it completely in the hands of her children. Share your thoughts about her Momentum Optimization Project as well as your own ways of managing screen time. We would love to hear from you!

http://narrowbackslacker.com/2014/05/13/how-i-limited-screen-time-by-offering-my-kids-unlimited-screen-time/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September is National Suicide Prevention Month

Random Acts of Kindness Week is February 11-17, 2024

Teen Week - Planning for Your Future